Screenings, Consults and Tests, Oh My! [S-15-49]
|Presenter:||Deborah Chase Lauther, Sebastian Mazzotta, Vel Matthews-Smith, Frederic Seifer, Richard Wessel, Sheryl Movsas|
|Location:||Canton-Potsdam Hospital Campus: 20 Cottage St. Conference Room 205|
|Classes:||5 Sessions 1.5 hours|
|Dates:||Wed 12:00 PM 03/25, 04/01, 04/08, 04/15, 04/22|
|Status:||CLOSEDCourse Update: Another print calendar correction: the correct street name for the location of the "Screenings..." course is "Cottage St." and not "College St." - first class is on 3/25.
These five presentations by Canton-Potsdam Hospital physicians will give you tools to understand health conditions that, now or later, may affect you or someone you know. Cap: 25
The presentations will be in this order:
- Day 1) Dr. Sebastian Mazzotta, MD, Gastroenterologist - "Old and New GI Issues; History, Myth, and Mystery"
- Day 2) Dr. Frederic Seifer, MD, Pulmonologist - "What’s All the Buzz about Population Health?"
- Day 3) Dr. Vel Matthews-Smith, MD, Oncologist - "Screenings and the Importance of Early Detection"
- Day 4) Dr. Richard Wessel, MD, Cardiologist - "Getting to the Heart of the Matter for Seniors"
- Day 5) Dr. Sheryl Movsas, MD, Physiatrist "Gait, Balance and Fall Prevention"
NOTE: A light lunch will be provided at each session.
http://www.cphospital.org - Link to Canton-Potsdam Hospital
Deborah Lauther is the Social Media and Community Events Coordinator for Canton Potsdam Hospital (CPH). She has put together a diverse range of health topics for us.